Thursday, July 15, 2010

California=Fun!

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while. I know. But I've been busy... IN CALIFORNIA!!! Yeah, I'm in California 'till August 1st. Yay! I've just been out here visiting friends and family. I stayed with Laryn for a week, then went to Hume Lake with Zack and his family. I've also been staying with my dad and grandparents for a while.
Oh, yeah, speaking of family, a new member of the family has been added as of yesterday. My sister had her baby boy yesterday around 2pm. His name is Cameron, and he was weighed in at 8 pounds and 8 ounces. O_O Big baby. What's that you say? Yes, that does make me an uncle now. Uncle Gerge!
Ok, another big thing going on right now. School starts August 5th. Yeah, yeah, I know. "That's WAY too early!" Whatever. This may not seem like such a big thing. Well, it is. You see, I'm going to be a freshman. Yes, it's gonna be my first year in high school.
So yeah, this is really just an update on what's going on in my life. Just thought I'd let all of you know. :)

P.S. I'm a songwriter now! Go check out my lyrics on my myspace blog! Click here to go to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment